submit to reddit

Monday 1 February 2016

Resolutions Update // January

So January is already over and I thought I would give you an update on how I'm doing with my resolutions (read the original post here).

1. Write a little sum up of the day, a prayer and a word or feeling of the day in a notebook. Every day. - I'm going strong with this one, I've missed a day here and there and had to catch up but on the whole I've been loving doing this. I'm already enjoying looking back at previous days, especially for words of the day (I've not repeated a word yet!)

2. Get healthier - About half way through this month B and I rediscovered our love of swimming and I've been loving going swimming once a week. It's so relaxing! Other than that I'm failing miserably at being healthy (ooops)

3. Save - I'm still unbelievably skint. Enough said.

4. Read more - During the first half of this month I didn't even give this a thought but in the last week I've got back on track. I finished The Miniaturist today, stay tuned for a cheeky wee book review!

5. Get a skincare routine - The first half of this month I was amazing at this. Honestly. I really enjoyed how soft my skin felt every night but I didn't actually see much improvement in skin tone or blemishes. Then mid January hit and I spent two weekends in a row at conferences and a skincare routine went out the window. Hopefully I'll work on getting back on track in February.

And there we go. Overall I think I'm doing alright. I don't feel like I've completely failed at any rate. We shall see how I'm doing in a months time!
How are you doing with any resolutions you made? Tweet us @SimplyKarah10

Kate // SK


No comments:

Post a Comment