submit to reddit

Thursday 28 January 2016

Bullet Journal Set Up // February

It's nearly February so I thought I would show you how I've set up my bullet journal for the coming month.

Monthly spread: I've laid it out pretty much the same way as last month, I'm still not happy with it but I can't think of a better way. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated! 

Monthly Challenge: Last month my challenge to myself was to become more of a morning person. You know what it actually went okay! By no means have I become someone who wakes up early in a good mood but I am now waking up at 8am most mornings and generally staying awake. This month I'm challenging myself to get a better personal devotions routine.

February Tracker: I've switched up the things I'm tracking this month. Stay tuned for a more in depth "Tracker" blog post!

Gratitude Log: I've spaced my gratitude log out this month so that I have two lines for my daily gratitude. This month I've just been writing a couple of words a day but I'd like to expand that to explaining why I'm grateful for what I'm writing. As you can probably see I got a little carried away and did two extra days (darn you February!)

So there we go, my February Bullet Journal. I really hope you've enjoyed it and are looking forward to other bullet journal posts!
Tweet me pictures of your bullet journals @SimplyKarah10 I can always do with some more inspiration!

Kate // SK



No comments:

Post a Comment