submit to reddit

Saturday 6 February 2016

Bullet Journal // Monthly Tracker

 Another bullet journal post today because I am OBSESSED. I've had my bullet journal for just under a month and I'm loving it. Now that we've moved into February I've been able to try out some new things and change things that didn't work. So, I thought that today I would show you some of the things I've changed in my monthly tracker.

January was the first monthly tracker I did so I covered all bases and tracked a tonne of things. I loved the layout but it was just way too busy and I didn't particularly enjoy the dots.

This month I drastically reduced what I was tracking. I'm pretty happy with the things I'm tracking and I much prefer the method of marking a day by putting lines all through the box rather than the dots.

Wake by 9am - This doesn't require an explanation, the reason it is 9am which to some people might seem pretty late on is that I work a lot of evenings and tend to have mornings off.
Sleep by 1am - By sleep I tend to mean all my lights off and at least trying to sleep, I'm not massively fussed if I'm still awake at 1:30.
Blog - If I work on a blog post, take photos for a blogpost or post a blogpost then the box gets marked.
No Spend - Really this should say "no spend on non-essentials", if I'm buying train tickets or lunch then that's fine but do I really need a new book?
Exercise - self explanatory
Make Up Off - I am AWFUL at taking my make-up off so I like to track this as it makes me more determined to remember.
Daily Roundup - One of my new years resolutions was to do a daily roundup so I like to track this too.
Bible Study - I've not done well so far this month because I'm doing a bible study as my monthly challenge.
Healthy Eat - I've been very harsh with myself about this so far this month (which is why I've done so badly). I'm relaxing with it now because making myself feel guilty about eating one piece of chocolate isn't going to do anyone any good
Challenge - This month I am doing a bible scripture writing challenge but this category will be tracking something different each month as my challenge changes.
Tidy Room - Again self explanatory!
Read - I like to think I read a lot but I like to see how often I actually do read a book (and not just watch Netflix all the time!)

If you have an Instagram or pinterest with Bullet Journal ideas on it please please please tweet me your user names!! @SimplyKarah10

Kate // SK



No comments:

Post a Comment