submit to reddit

Friday 5 February 2016

Travel Essentials // Make-Up

Narrowing down make-up to take with me on a trip is hard. I think I've finally got to the point where I know what I want and need to take.

 The Bag: This was from Primark around a year ago and actually matches a weekend hold all I have (which makes me unbelievably happy!)


 The Brushes: From left to right - Real Techniques Bold Metals 202 Brush, Real Techniques Powder Brush, RT Retractable Kabuki Brush, Echotools Eye set of two, RT Buffing Brush and RT Blush Brush.

Basics: Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer and Carmex


 Face: Max Factor FaceFinitiy 3 in 1 and Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder


Pallets: Sleek Storm Palette, Sleek Face Form Light 375 and Sleek Flushed 93


Lips: Max Factor Lipfinity Longwear (Frivolous), Soap and Glory (PomPom), H&M lip liner, Max Factor lip liner, Max Factor Long Lasting Lipstick (Always Chic)

 Others: Revolution Brow Kit, B. Precise Gel Eyeliner, Loreal Flutter Midnight Mascara, GOSH Xtreme Mascara

I hope you've enjoyed yet another edition of "Kate is incapable of packing lightly"
Tweet us your travel make-up essentials @SimplyKarah10
Kate // SK








No comments:

Post a Comment