submit to reddit

Sunday 28 February 2016

Bullet Journal // March Set Up

 March is almost here (which is crazy, I mean how quickly is this year going!) so I'm showing you what my set up for this month is going to look like.


My monthly spread is pretty much the same except I've swapped my monthly to do list for an April planning section. I think this allows for more forward planning and it will make setting up my April monthly spread much easier.


My March challenge is a reading challenge, I was looking around for a good monthly reading challenge but I couldn't find any so I just made up a super simply one for myself. Everyday I will read at least 100 pages of fiction and 50 pages of non-fiction, on days where I'm not away I've upped my pages to 200 fiction and 100 non-fiction.

My gratitude log is the exact same, I think it's working well as is.

I decided to use this page for one of my all time favourite quotes from The Lord of the Rings.


This month I'm trying out weekly spreads for the first time. If I like weekly spreads I'll probably do a full blogpost on them later on in the month.

If you have any suggestions for my bullet journal please leave a comment or tweet us @SimplyKarah10

Kate // SK

No comments:

Post a Comment