submit to reddit

Thursday 19 November 2015

A Week Of Favourites (Non-Beauty)

Monday: Harry Potter knitted jumper from Primark – I think I may have a new favourite harry potter clothing piece (and that’s saying something because I have an awful lot). I absolutely love that it's knitted and quite thin. It makes it more wearable and much easier to layer up with!


Tuesday: The Simple Things Magazine, November issue – when I went on the newsstand to buy a copy of the latest blogosphere magazine I spotted this. The most current issue (November 2015) is issue number 41 and I have know idea how I haven’t heard of this magazine before. Seriously, it’s called the simple things. It’s beautiful and simple (funnily enough) and inspiring. I even went so far as to purchase the October issue to read too!


Wednesday: Emma by Alexander McCall Smith - As some of you may know a recent project called The Austen Project is on the go. Basically various authors are taking the different Jane Austen books and rewriting them. A modern retelling. Now I love Jane Austen books and wasn't going to pass up on a modern retelling. This isn't the first retelling I've read. I've got reviews of the ones I've read on our Goodreads account. I gave this one a 3/5. It was a good bit of light reading on a rainy day.


Thursday: Adidas Stan Smith Trainers - I'm not a trainer person. I'm more into my boots or flats. For some reason I have always loved these trainers. When my mum asked me what I wanted for my 22nd birthday I decided to just go for it. I was lucky enough to have small enough feet that I could get the children's version which are the exact same but cheaper (score!)

Friday: Fentimans Ginger Beer - I had a really bad cold this day and as I said in our previous post I spent the day in the car. Usually when I have a cold I make myself a hot toddy; hot water, whisky and honey. This is not practical in a car so I grabbed this in the hope that it would soothe my throat. It did. If you like ginger then you'll like this. And if you have a sore throat maybe give this a go anyway!

What are some of your recent non-beauty favourites?
SKx





No comments:

Post a Comment