submit to reddit

Tuesday 17 November 2015

A Week of Favourites (Beauty)







Monday: Models Own nail polish (Marsala) – Anyone who knows me will tell you that when it comes to beauty I’m lazy. I am not above falling asleep with my makeup on (yes yes I know it’s gross) or wearing jeans or thick tights because I haven’t shaved my legs (please don’t judge me) but when it comes to my nails I generally put in a bit of effort. I truly enjoy doing my nails. Last week I bought a new models own gel effect nail polish in the colour Marsala and I used it for the first time on Sunday night. It's a gorgeous colour a kind of raspberry red. Fabulous for someone who always wears black and quite autumnal too! 






Tuesday: Neals Yard Remedies Garden Mint and Bergamont Hand Cream – I got this a few months ago for free in a magazine (I think it was Elle). I always have this one in my handbag and would definitely consider buying a Neals Yard Remedies hand cream again (unless I can find a magazine giving me one for free again!). The smell is quite strong and some people don't like it but I think it's gorgeous. I'm terrible at describing smells but to me it's like a posh garden!



Wednesday: Loreal Paris #TXT - A couple of months back I took the plunge and got my hair chopped above my shoulders. Two days later I was in boots trying to find something, anything to stop my hair from being so flipping flat. It doesn't matter what you do, recreating the way a hairdresser does your hair is IMPOSSIBLE. I found this volume supersizing spray from Loreal Paris and thought I would give it a go. I've never been one for neat hair so this is right up my alley. I can't recommend this enough. It gives me so much volume as well as texture and doesn't leave my hair crispy or feeling awful.





Thursday: Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel Pallet - This pallet is one that I always find myself coming back to. The colours are perfect for me and it's such a handy one to take on trips because it's compact but has all the colours you could need. You can tell which colours I use most in the picture because they've got big dips in them. I cannot recommend this pallet enough!






Friday:Lipbalm, vapour rub and menthol tissues - A 7 hour car journey and a cold. What a combo. This trio of everyday cold essentials were my life savers. Not really beauty products but I spent the day in a car so make-up and hair products were the last things on my mind..

What are some of your weekly favourites? Let us know in the comments.
SKx





No comments:

Post a Comment