submit to reddit

Thursday 27 October 2016

What I Got For My Birthday // 23!

So a few weeks ago I turned 23. I know, I'm basically dead now.
I thought I would share some of the things my lovely friends and family got me.


Oliver Bonas
I was lucky enough to get a few things from Oliver Bonas from various people. My lovely sister Becky got me an amazing smelling shower gel and this beautiful bowl that I'd actually been eyeing up for ages! And my friend Molly got me this bottle of matches.




Urban Outfitters
Molly got me this cat mug which amuses me far too much and I send her a picture of it every time I use it because it's a different cat depending on the colour of the drink I'm having. Sad I know, but I love it.







Kylie Jenner

Bekah is literally the best present buyer ever. I don't know how she does it! She got me A Kylie Jenner lipkit and an eyeshadow, both of which are absolutely gorgeous and stay on like a dream.





NYX
Becky (again) was a total gem and got me some gorgeous makeup from NYX. I've not quite worked out the contouring kit yet, but I will! And the lip stain is the perfect colour for Autumn.







Becky also got me this Scarf from Accessories which is so Autumnal and I've already worn it half to death.




You all know candles are my favourite so when I got this Woodwick candle from Bekah I was very very happy.


This isn't all the presents I got but it's a snapshot of some of my favourites. All in all I am a really lucky girl and I just want to say a massive thanks to all the people who bought me gifts. Y'all are great.

Kate // Sk



INEVITABLE DISCLAIMER: This is not me bragging...I simply like seeing what people get so I figured you might to.

No comments:

Post a Comment