submit to reddit

Friday 14 October 2016

TGIF // Friday Favourites



This nail polish has been a favourite of mine for years. It's the perfect nail polish for those days that I can't make a decision about what colour to wear. Depending on the light and angle the polish can look blue, green or purple on the nail.





You've probably gathered by now but I watch a lot of youtube. Philip DeFranco is my newest obsession. He's absolutely hilarious and manages to condense and explain the news so that it makes sense to me. He uploads every day so he has joined Casey Neistat in my must watch everyday list.



So Bekah told me about I Zombie for AGES and if I'm honest I didn't believe her that I would like it. Sorry Bekah! BUT she was right and I was wrong. I Zombie is about a doctor called Liv who becomes a Zombie and gets a job in a medical examiners office so she has access to brains. When she eats the brains of murdered people she gets flashes from their lives and takes on characteristics of them. She uses the flash backs to help the Seattle police solve murders. It's ridiculous but amazing.



So the lovely Bekah bought me this for my birthday a few years a go and I have loved it ever since. Recently as I've started getting excited for Autumn I have started using it every day. I don't know what it is about Autumn but it makes me want to put down my liquid liner and just use eyeshadows instead. And when I'm doing this it's the Naked 2 palette that I pick up. Every single colour is beautiful. I love it I love it I love it.



I literally think I go on about this scarf from September to March every year. I've had it for about 5 years and it's still my favourite every Autumn/Winter. It is (in my opinion) the perfect tartan scarf. It's the perfect pop of colour for my all black outfits! This was from Zara but you can find them all over the place every A/W.


What are some of your favourites at the moment?
Let us know @SimplyKarah


Kate // SK


P.S. Have you seen our personal Instagram's? Kate: @kateo32 Bekah: @rebekahmcninch

No comments:

Post a Comment