submit to reddit

Thursday 3 November 2016

October Book Haul

I love books. I buy a lot of them. And sometimes I remember to show you them...


Bought from: Waterstones
Current status: In progress
Thoughts? So far so good! Quite flowery language, not something I normally read but I'm enjoying some lovely descriptions on Autumn from all different people's perspective.

Bought from: Waterstones
Current status: Not started
Thoughts? Love the front cover..

Bought from: Tesco
Current status: Finished
Thoughts? If you are in need of a cheerful festive romance book that you'll fly through and probably read in one sitting this is it. Really enjoyed it. Sarah Morgan does it again.

Bought from: Waterstones?
Current status: Not started
Thoughts? I just liked the sound of it...

Bought from: Waterstones
Current status: In progress
Thoughts? So far I'm not overly fussed but I don't think I've given it a proper chance yet.

Bought from: Waterstones
Current status: Finished
Thoughts? It may not have taught me how to find love in a bookshop but it did make me want to run a bookshop and I really enjoyed it. Definitely worth a read!

What books have you read recently?
Kate // SK

No comments:

Post a Comment