submit to reddit

Wednesday 30 November 2016

December // BuJo Set Up

Wow. December already. I'm taking things easy bullet journal wise this month. What with potentially moving house and Christmas being a very busy time of year when you work at a Church I'm not even going to attempt to do any kind of tracking.
But I thought I may as well show you my set up anyway. I've added in a little "Present To Buy/Bought" list where my tracker would usually be. But seeing as I've already filled it in with all my present buying ideas I can't show you it. Sorry!

Exact same monthly spread as always because I love it so why change it. Although I did add fairy lights to add a festive feel..

 As you can probably tell I have completely changed my weekly layout and while it looks a heck of a lot better it's a bit of a pain to set up so I don't know if I'll be continuing with it in January. I've added four tracker boxes on each day to replace my monthly tracker. So we have steps per day, sleep per night, did I read today, and breakfast, lunch and dinner checks. Let me know what you think about this layout and whether or not I should stick with it.


You may have noticed that the images today were not the best and I can only apologise. Apparently my camera has given up being a camera and now only likes taking dark photos with some random dots in the middle of the photo. So I'm using an old iPhone to take the photos on a very grey day. Sorry!

Kate // SK

No comments:

Post a Comment