submit to reddit

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Happy One Year | SK ANNIVERSARY

WE'RE A YEAR OLD!!
Can you believe we started this blog one whole year ago? That is CRAZY! 
To celebrate this lil' anniversary I thought it'd be a lovely idea to share our favorite posts with you guys. I'll photo's and titles below and, if you like, just click the photo to be taken to the post!

Bonfire's and Fireworks

Autumnal Walk

Just Be You

Blooms Day 10 // A Letter To Santa

Snowy Walks

Portugal // Travel Blog

How-To | Finding Your Style

This Is Scotland | Cramond & Skateboarding

Strawberry Picking | Birthday Celebrations

Oh Hi There!

BuJo // August Set Up

The Role of a Nurse | My Perspective

What I Got For My Birthday // 23!

Fireworks Night

Again, I can't believe it's been a whole year since we started this blog!
Here's to another year (and I WILL be better at posting!)

Bekah // SK x

No comments:

Post a Comment