submit to reddit

Friday 30 December 2016

Books I Want To Read In 2017

2017 is almost upon us and I've decided to have a good think about what books I want to read in the coming year.

Every year I set a reading goal on Goodreads. Last month I deleted my goodreads and created a new one. I just felt like my old account was messy and unorganised and in all honesty I could not be bothered sorting out. So, I decided to start again fresh.

So this coming year my Goodreads reading goal will be 52 books. I'm not going to list all 52 books I want to read because I don't know them all. I don't want to lock myself into that sort of commitment.
What I do want to do is reduce my TBR pile, I want to end 2017 with less books on my TBR than I started with. Fingers crossed.

Re-reads
1. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
2. Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
3. A Lineage of Grace - Francine Rivers
4. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
5. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

DNF's
1. The 13 1/2 lives of Captain Bluebear - Walter Moers
2. Redeeming Sex - Debra Hirsch
3. Everyday Sexism - Laura Bates
4. The Hourglass Factory - Lucy Ribchester
5. Belgravia - Julian Fellowes

TBR
1. Moranthology - Caitlin Moran
2. Nicholas Nickleby - Charles Dickens
3. Robinson Crusoe - Daniel Defoe
4. Us - David Nicholls
5. Atonement - Ian McEwan

And there we have it my 2017 reading goals.
Now all I need to do is actually hold myself to it...

Kate // Sk


No comments:

Post a Comment