submit to reddit

Tuesday 25 October 2016

10 Things I'm Loving Right Now

So remember how I started doing monthly favourites and then would completely leave you guys hanging for two months and then do another monthly favourites and have left you hanging since then? I mean, no one is asking for monthly favourites but in my head I've left everyone hanging. 
Instead, I'm going to do 10 things I'm loving right now. It means I don't have the pressure of getting a monthly favourites out at the beginning of a new month, because I'll never remember. 
And I like being a little different and love change!
So here are 10 things I'm loving right now.
1. Rose Water and Pink Lemonade Face Masks
Two different face masks. They both smell AMAZING. I've always wanted to try the face masks that are an actual mask. Not a peel-off or a clay or cream mask but an actual mask. They're a little bit wet and moist, almost as if they have a gel paste on them and sometimes I don't like touching them but once they're on your face and you've mushed all the pastey stuff around then it feels nice and relaxing. Take it off once it's dry and your skin feels lovely.
I got these ones from TKMaxx, costing around £3-£5. 

2. Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation
I've been recently wanting to try out new foundations. Maybe not new to the market but new to me. I also like different/quirky so this is pretty much perfect for me. It's kind of like a creamy foundation that comes in a compact case, almost like your powders. You get a small round sponge with it to apply however what I like to do is apply it to my face with this and then blend it out with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I really love this foundation. It's so easy to apply, doesn't feel cakey, really good coverage and feels nice and smooth. Cost: £12.99 from Boots

3. Black Skinny Ripped Jeans
I'm ready for Autumn. Overly ready. But, that doesn't stop me from wearing ripped jeans. I love wearing these with boots and also trainers. They pretty much go with anything and seem to be my "go-to" pair of jeans at the moment. Cost: £24.99 from New Look.

4. Teen Wolf
I started loving this program whilst in Amsterdam. Netherlands had it on their Netflix, I needed something new to watch, and one click later I was completely hooked. I'm not normally a super-natural fan but I really enjoy this show. There's only one season left till it finishes and I'm so sad.
I don't really know how to sell this show. I feel like it's one that you need to watch the first couple episodes and see make a decision about it.

5. Cream Army(ish) Boots
I bought these when I was in High School. About 5 years ago. So, I'm sorry to say that they're no longer in stores BUT I'm sure there are some alternatives out there...you might just need to troll the internet to find them. I bought them wanting something different for the winter and then took them home and hated them! However, paired with my black skinny ripped jeans I'm starting give them the love they should have had from the beginning.

6. Autumnal Candles
If you've seen my latest blog post about the candles I recently just bought then you'll understand why this is in this list. I love candles and Autumn so this is pretty much a no brainer. I'm so ready for the cold weather and the smells that will radiate from these candles.

7. Soap & Glory Highlighter
Oh my goodness these highlighters are everything! I currently have the blush one and it has so much glow to it. One thing I especially love about these highlighters is that you can have it as faded or bright as you like. One swipe gives you a nice little shine and the more you add the greater the shimmer. Go try them for yourselves!

8. Sims 3
You know, I was very skeptical about putting this one in. Mainly because I thought Kate would judge me, really badly BUT turns out she downloaded it last week and is hooked too! I don't know why I like it so much but I do, and it's fun.

9. eos Lip Balms
I have a little OTT collection of eos lip balms. Basically, I bought two in the UK and loved them, then went to Canada and told the woman we were staying with how much I liked them and that I was going to buy some. We went to Walmart and she asked what ones I would use (all bar two), she shoved them in the trolley and paid for them. I am very grateful to her, they are a great gift and I now have to get through right lip balms before they go out of date. BUT THEY ALL SMELL (and taste) SO GOOD!

10. Flat Hunting
I feel like I'm cheating with this one but I am so loving looking at potential flats online. Kate and I are planning on moving in together and I can't wait. This has been something we've said to each other since we were about 12 and we never thought we'd see the day when it actually happened...and it will!

What things are you loving right now?
Twitter: @simplykarah

Bekah // SK x

No comments:

Post a Comment